Weirdness

Lots of weirdness lately in these here parts. I’ll give you a bulleted list.
  • It snowed. Significantly. In October.
  • Chris expressed great concern about the Christmas dress I picked out for Charlotte, arguing it wasn’t Christmas-y enough. He found a red plaid one and said, “See? Isn’t this one nice?” (We’re sticking with the one I picked out.)
  • The inside of the pumpkin I carved was half frozen. Fun fact: Pumpkin slush makes it easier to clean out, but you might get frostbite in the process.
  • We put away Charlotte’s high chair, down in the basement. Sad.
  • I asked Charlotte if she was ready for her nap. The little weirdo nodded, hopped off my lap, climbed upstairs, and put herself to bed. This was a first.
Halloween photos and such to come, probably in the next post.

 
 See? Snow.

Comments

Popular Posts