Two-fer Number Three

I know, I know. My blogging is lagging, lagging, lagging. But don't despair! If it is your lunch hour, or you're rocking a baby right now at 3:00 a.m who refuses to sleep and just wants to stare at you while you pass the time on your iPhone, I HAVE PRODUCED TOTALLY ORIGINAL CONTENT FOR YOU TO READ.

But, well, you'll need to head over to Bookish for it. There, I've reviewed a new memoir that I hope picks up some readers, but I also bitch about attachment parenting and breastfeeding.

Go to: http://sharingtheshelf.blogspot.com/2013/06/any-day-beautiful-change.html

Because even after you wean, you can still complain about BREASTFEEDING.

Seriously, though. Despite my quibbles, the book is very good. Buy it, download it, nag your library to acquire it, or read it.

Comments

Popular Posts