Twofer Friday

Too bad "Friday" doesn't start with a "T." For some reason, "Twofer Friday" lacks the alliterative allure (heh) of "Twofer Tuesday."

Ah, well. It's Friday. Wait, IT'S FRIDAY! Yipee!

Anyhoo, allow me to bump you over to Bookish, where' I've reviewed the controversial Lean In by Sheryl Sandberg, discussing work, women, motherhood. You know, topics I never, EVER write about, right?

In the meantime, Hofmann Life proceeds as normal. Chris and Charlotte recently returned from a vacation to Reno/Lake Tahoe to see his folks, cousins, etc., and Lorelei seems to have FINALLY adapted to life without a pacifier and is now pretty much sleeping through the night in her normal way.

It only took THREE WEEKS. Sheesh.

Anyway, check out the Lean In review. For those of you who have read it, I'd be interested to hear your take. This book was far better than I expected, what with all negativity surrounding it, so I guess that just goes to show . . . . read stuff for yourself.


Comments

Popular Posts