Twofer Tuesday

I posted a book review on a home decorating book, which I thought might work for Twofer Tuesday. I've been in a nesting, homemaking, decorating, fussing-about-the-house mood for a couple months now, and I've got oodles of small projects lined up. The book is The Nesting Place---my review is HERE.

In the meantime, I nailed a major decorative score by finding (and buying) this locally refurbished buffet. Ohmygoodness, I love it, love it, love it. I love its curves, I love its hardware, I love the contrast of the dark gray/black with the off-white, I love that the drawers slide easily, I love that I can fit all my table linens, napkin rings, candles, etc. in it. I also loves how it cozied up a rather large, cavernous formal dining room.


Go and decorate, dear readers. It's the dead of winter. You're stuck inside. Make the most of it!

Comments

Popular Posts