Meeting the Boss

Chris and Warren Buffett.
Last Friday, early in the morning, I fed Charlotte while watching “Squawk Box” on CNBC. As usual, Joe, Becky, and Carl talked about Warren Buffett, but I don’t remember what it was in relation to. They always talk about Warren Buffett. Then Chris entered the room to finish getting ready for work. “I can’t believe I have to wear a suit on casual Friday,” he moaned. I had no pity. “You have to wear a suit because you’re going to meet the dude currently being talked about on TV in an hour. Quit complaining.” It was true. Chris was scheduled to meet the incomparable Mr. Buffett that very morning. Despite whining about the suit, Chris was giddy as could be to meet Warren Buffett. GEICO is owned by Berkshire-Hathaway, which is of course Warren Buffett’s empire. To put it mildly, it was a very, very exciting day for Chris. All in a day’s work, eh?

Comments

Popular Posts