Two Birds

I wrote a guest post for the witty, always sassy blog of my friend Molly, who is currently in Morocco being all fabulous. The post topic? TSA. (I thought I needed to bring the glamour of her blog down a notch. You're welcome, Molly.) At the risk of appearing somewhat lazy in my posting frequency, I'm going to direct you, dear reader, over to McPolish.com if you have an itch for my insight into the airline security industry. For those of you visiting from McPolish, welcome. I cannot offer you recipes or restaurant reviews or tales of exotic travel. I can, however, offer you scintillating accounts of sleep training and ear infections.

Comments

  1. Well, I can't lie so I have to say that my favorite part of that was the comment from the woman that has 4 daughters and travels alone with them. It gives me a little piece of hope that there are others out there just as crazy as me =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts