Announcing the January Book


Let’s announce the January book, in case I totally forget until . . . January. (It’s been one of those weeks!)

Mama Opp picked the January novel, The Violets of March by Sarah Jio. Set in the Pacific Northwest (as Mums also is, for what it’s worth), a woman who has it all suddenly doesn’t, so she seeks to figure it all out on Bainbridge Island. She then unearths some mystery diary (of course she does) and discovers ties to her own history (of course she does.)

The reviews are very good, so I’m looking forward to reading what I’m told is an “absorbing” story, and I’m especially looking forward to the fact it’s set in my home state.

The library doesn’t have this book (doh!), so Mums has promised to bring me her copy when she visits at the end of December. Perfect timing, eh?

Comments

Popular Posts