CMH Day

In our house, MLK Day will be CMH Day, because I’m CMH’s mommy and I said so.

Poor Chris has to work, so I decided to celebrate Charlotte’s 2nd birthday (which occurs in 2 weeks) early, as I must work on her actual birthday.

Here’s the CMH (that is, Charlotte Marie Hofmann) Day plan:
  • Painting nails with Mommy.
  • Haircut with Karen. ( I give up trying to avoid giving Charlotte bangs. Until she learns to not yank out the hair bands and bows and do-dads that keep her hair out of her face, the only way she’ll be able to see is with BANGS.)
  • A trip to Barnes & Noble to pick out any (board) book the birthday girl wants.
  • A Charlotte–Mommy lunch at Chick-Fil-A for her favorite non-banana food in the world, chicken nuggets.
  • If the weather is good, we’ll stop by a park for swing time.
I’m pretty excited. And if Charlotte knew it was coming, she’d be excited too.

Comments

Popular Posts